Home | Contact Us | Car Hire Excess Waiver Insurance | Car Rental  |  Travel Insurance | Holiday Property Insurance
Euro-Rentals Info
Holiday Home Property Insurance
Holiday Travel Insurance
Car Hire Van Hire Motorhome Hire Excess Insurance

European Villa Rental

Villas in other European locations and Worldwid from jmlvillas.com

Algarve Villa Rental
French Villa Rental
Greek Villa Rental
Irish Holiday Home Rental
Italian Villa Rental
Portuguese Holiday Home Rental
Spanish Holiday Home Rental
UK Holiday Home Rental
Low Cost & FREE holiday home advertising
Holiday Home Insurance outside the UK and Ireland written in English













Welcome to Euro-Rentals.com.


Car Hire Excess Insurance / Motorhome Hire Excess Insurance / Van Hire Excess Insurance

When you rent a car, van or motorhome you should take out hire excess insurance. You can buy a daily or annual policy from a choice of well established insurance companies making all the arrangements direct with the individual provider.


and.... Travel Insurance

Travel insurance is an absolute essential for anyone taking a break, going abroad on work or even taking a holiday in their own country. There are a great choice of insurance companies offereing travel insurance including winter sports, kidnap and ransom, emergency medical travel insurance, pre-existing medical travel insurance, financial failure insurance and back packer / gap year insurance


and.... Holiday Home Insurance

With more and more and more people owning holiday homes, one very important factor is being able to understand the contents of the policy. If your French or German is not too good life can be difficult. However a policy written in English is the answer. Not only that you are dealing with insurance companies back in the UK even though the property itself is on a Spanish island.


and.... Car Hire - Car Rental

Arrange a car rental/hire now from

the new name for

It only takes a few minutes to make your booking.





Guides of Driving in Europe


5 important points to remember when you hire a car, van or motorhome

Are women renting vans much in 2011?

Discounts available on various insurance products at jml Insurance websites - February 2015


Make sure you have a valid EHIC card when travelling in other EU Countries

It appears that only 50 per cent of Britons hold one of these European Health Insurance Cards. You should have one if you are on holiday or on business. It ensures that a British citizen receives the same level of health care as the citizen of the country you are visiting. If you have one of these cards, they will have an expiry date and they can be renewed six months before they expire. More information can be found at www.nhsdirect.nhs.uk or www.dh.gov.uk/travellers or by phoning 0845 606 2030 or +44 (0) 20 7210 4850

See also:

jml Group Blogspot sites :

Car hire excess insurance

jml Property Insurance

jml Training Consultancy

jml Villas Holiday Homes

Irish Property Insurance Plus

Find jml on twitter

jml Insurance

jml villas


Irish Property Insurance

jml Training

Find jml on facebook

jml Insurance

jml villas


Please note that this site euro-rentals.com has no connection with any other euro rentals sites including Euro Rentals com Downham and Bromley

Euro-Rentals Ads

Protect your holiday Financial Failure Insurance






Find us at | | |

about us | terms of use links | weather | currency convertor | site map | cookies - privacy policy

euro-rentals.com is a trading name of jml Property Services - PO Box 80 - Princes Risborough - Buckinghamshire - HP27 0WA - England  - 2001- 2018 - jml Property Services - All rights reserved